I make these super easy Santa hats for at least one holiday party every year because I don’t have to do any cooking. Just assembling! My daughter loved helping me make these too – and eating them!!
Brownie-Bite Santa Hats
- 1 container store-bought already made Brownie Bites
- 1 container store-bought vanilla frosting
- 1 container fresh strawberries
- Wash and trim strawberry hulls. Set aside.
- Arrange brownie bites in a single layer on a baking sheet or in serving container. Add a small layer of vanilla frosting to the top of each brownie bite. Top with strawberries and dab a small bit of frosting on top of the strawberry to make Santa’s hat. Can be refrigerated overnight or eaten immediately. Enjoy!