Eating fish every week can get very boring, so I try to always mix up how I make it and what I serve it with.
Today, I thought it might be nice to use the last of our tomatoes my daughter picked from the garden with the fish. It was tasty! It had a Mediterranean feel with the olive oil and the tomatoes and the white flaky fish. And little red potatoes don’t seem as heavy to me as a russet potato, so all in all, it was a really light and healthy dish that I’ll definitely be making agin.
Grilled Fish with Lemon Parsley Potatoes
- 1 pound mini red potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl with 2 tablespoons water; cover and microwave at HIGH 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Combine potatoes, 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; toss. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and add potatoes. Cook 5-10 minutes on each side or until tender and grill marks appear. Place potatoes in a bowl and set aside.
- While potatoes are cooking, drizzle 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over fish; sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and add fish to a separate frying pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place remaining 3 tablespoons oil, green onions, parsley, and juice in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Add half of parsley mixture to potatoes; toss. Spoon remaining parsley mixture over fish. Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from: cookinglight.com
looks great !