Ok, the name of these meatballs is kind of deceiving because they aren’t ready to eat in 5 minutes. BUT, they only take 5 minutes to make! So that’s half a win, right?!
You know how much I love to make meatballs, so here’s the fastest way I’ve found to make them. All you do is mix everything together, roll into meatballs and bake. The oven does most of the work and then you can serve them as is, freeze them, add them to soup or pasta…. the possibilities are endless!
Questions? Lemme know what you think in the comments below!
5-Minutes (to make!) Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with silpat or aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix gently until just combined.
- Roll meat mixture into small meatballs and place evenly on large prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked through. Let cool slightly before removing from baking tray and enjoy with your favorite sauces, pasta, rice or veggies!