Today, I made a super simple, protein packed wrap that would be perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or even dinner. It’s beyond filling and satisfied every taste bud in my mouth! It’s seriously delicious. I even added some of my homemade hummus to it that I made the other day, which made it even better!
All you have to do is a quick saute of the spinach, a quick fry of the egg and then assemble. You’ll have a delicious wrap in front of you in less that 10 minutes! That’s way better than delivery, imho!
Questions? Lemme know in the comments!
Hummus, Egg & Veg Breakfast Wrap
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 2 eggs, either fried, sunny side up, or poached
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1/4 cup homemade hummus
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Everything but the bagel seasoning, to taste
- In a small pan, warm oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add spinach and saute until fully wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, add two eggs and cook (fried egg and sunny side up both cook in about 2-3 minutes. A poached egg will take 3-5 minutes and is cooked in a few inches of water). Remove eggs from heat and set aside.
- While eggs are cooking, prepare the wrap: line the whole wheat wrap with hummus. Top with spinach and tomatoes and season generously.
- Top with eggs, season again to taste and enjoy immediately!