We make a lot of ribs, and while sometimes, it’s best to make some really good, slightly more complicated ribs (like these: The Best BBQ Ribs Ever), sometimes, you just don’t have the time.
So, here’s a simple and fast way of making them and it never ever fails! We all love eating ribs and honestly, who wouldn’t?! They’re so fun (and messy) to make and eat!
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups homemade chili seasoning mix
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat grill to 300-325 degrees.
- Generally coat rack of ribs with chili seasoning mix on both sides. Once grill is preheated, cook ribs for 60 minutes.
- Gently baste ribs on one side with bbq sauce and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool slightly and enjoy!