When I was younger, my mom used to make this veggie dip that I absolutely loved. It was creamy and made all the vegetables she cut up for us taste that much better. Little did I know it was originally from the recipe on the back of this package:
Fast forward all these years later and I’m still making the Knorr’s veggie dip recipe from the back of the package, but with a few of my own edits, of course. I use half the mayo (mostly because I don’t really like mayonnaise) and none of the spinach (because I think it tastes better without it).
This dip tastes really good with veggies, crackers or even bread pieces in a bread bowl. It’s perfect for this weekends Superbowl parties!
Knorr Veggie Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4 ounce) packet Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Fresh vegetables, crackers or bread, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Knorr’s mix, water chestnuts and green onions. Stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for two hours to blend flavors and serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or bread.