Healthy Breakfast Christmas Cookies
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 2 very ripe bananas, smooshed
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until combined well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or Silpat. Using a small cookie scoop, drop dough onto the the cookie sheet, and then flatten into round shapes.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven & let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then move to cooling rack. Enjoy!
Adapted from: kyleecooks.com