There are sooooooo many ways to eat eggs, and it’s my mission to try them all! This low-fat, low-carb is an absolutely delicious way to eat eggs and you won’t even miss the bread. All you have to do is assemble and the oven does the rest. This would be a fun meal to make for brunch guests, a quick and easy dinner for two or a fun activity to make with kids!
- 4 bell peppers (any color(s)), tops and seeds removed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- Dash of kosher salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- A sprinkle of everything but the bagel seasoning, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- In a 8×8 square baking dish, place each bell pepper, halved, and add cheese and bacon. Crack an egg on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until whites are cooked and yolks slightly runny, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and everything but the bagel seasoning and enjoy!