‘Tis the season for burgers and gigantic tomatoes. I can’t get enough of bbq food as it just screams summer to me. And what’s better than a burger? A turkey burger!! All the flavor with less fat sounds like a good deal to me.
We had leftover corn salad from last night that we ate this with but you could easily steam grill your corn in the husks (see my earlier burger post on how to do this) along with your burger instead.
BBQ Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/8 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup onion, shredded
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg white, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill the patties over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot. Enjoy!