I never really liked eggs until I was pregnant with my first daughter. Ever since then, I’ve eaten them everyday! Mashing them into an egg salad is a nice change from the normal sunny side up or scrambled too.
Egg Salad Sandwich
- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Season generously with salt and pepper
- Add eggs to salted pot of boiling water until hard boiled, about 10 minutes. Remove and immediately put in bowl of ice water until cooled. Once cooled, peel and chop eggs into a medium bowl.
- Separately, mix mayo, mustard, green onion and seasoning together in a small bowl. Add to chopped eggs and stir until all of the eggs are evenly coated.
- Serve over bread or enjoy on its own!