Fingerling potatoes compliment any kind of meat or fish, and cook quickly enough to enjoy any day of the week. The parmesan and herb combination gives the naturally creamy potatoes a fresh flavor-packed punch. You can’t go wrong making this!
Parmesan Herb Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer to a greased baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring once. Enjoy!
Adapted from: tasteofhome.com