This dish makes me happy – it’s colorful and so yummy! I love to make it when we are so busy that we can’t think of anything else to make. Make it and you won’t be disappointed!
Creamy Salmon Pasta
- 1 pound of salmon
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 small bunch of asparagus
- Half a box of spaghetti
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1.5 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tomato
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the salmon, season with Old Bay, salt, and pepper. Top with slices of lemon. Place salmon on lined baking sheet.
- For the asparagus, break ends of asparagus off and peel any hard, woody pieces off. Drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay next to salmon leaving space between each stem. Bake salmon and asparagus until just cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- While the salmon and asparagus are cooking, boil pasta, less 2 minutes than directed. Drain, drizzle and mix remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over pasta and set aside.
- In the same, now empty, pot, warm milk to a simmer and whisk in flour stirring continuously. Remove from heat and add in parmesan cheese, salt & pepper. Pour over spaghetti.
- Plate everything together, top with chopped tomatoes and enjoy!